As described in the AASD Bylaws, the Member Relations Committee is responsible for fostering positive relations within the bargaining unit and shall:
- Identify members with skills who may be willing to assist with special projects as needed.
- Work with AASD staff in planning of special events and member benefits.
- Promote and organize participation in activities designed to improve member relations.
- Coordinate AASD Distinguished Leader Program
- Plan Retiree Recognition Celebration
- Coordinate Fundraising for Homework Bag Program
Certificated – Irene Hightower, Principal Cabrillo Elementary
Classified – Maria Moore-Flagg, Retired
|Bill Cheney||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Josephine Condra||Affiliate Member|
|Nadine DeBrodie||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Akoni Derige||Principal, Chesterton Elementary|
|Troy Hickey||BSS III, PBMS|
|Susan Jarrold||Operations Auditor, Finance Division|
|Cyndia Marlin||Affiliate Member|
|Mike Marquez||Affiliate Member|
|Donis Coronel||Executive Director|
|Jim Costello||Office Clerk|
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted) at 3:30-5:00 PM at the AASD Office, 3505 Camino del Rio South, Suite 264, San Diego 92108.
Meeting dates for the 2017-18 school year are as follows. Meeting dates are subject to change.
August 15, 2017 – Stuff homework bags
August 25, 2017 – Distribute bags
September 5, 2017
October 3, 2017
October 26, 2016 – Membership Mtg.
November 7, 2017
November 28, 2017 – (4th Tuesday)
December 1, 2017 – Holiday Party
January 9, 2018 – (2nd Tuesday)
February 6, 2018
March 6, 2018
April 3, 2018
May 1, 2018
May 10, 2018 – Membership Mtg.
June 5, 2018
June 22- 2018 – Summerfest