As described in the AASD Bylaws, the Member Relations Committee is responsible for fostering positive relations within the bargaining unit and shall:
- Identify members with skills who may be willing to assist with special projects as needed.
- Work with AASD staff in planning of special events and member benefits.
- Promote and organize participation in activities designed to improve member relations.
- Coordinate AASD Distinguished Leader Program
- Plan Retiree Recognition Celebration
- Coordinate Fundraising for Homework Bag Program
Certificated – Irene Hightower, Principal Cabrillo Elementary
Classified – Maria Moore-Flagg, Retired
|Bill Cheney||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Josephine Condra||Affiliate Member|
|Nadine DeBrodie||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Akoni Derige||Principal, Chesterton Elementary|
|Clorinda Haynes||Affiliate member|
|Troy Hickey||BSS III, PBMS|
|Mike Marquez||Affiliate Member|
|Donis Coronel||Executive Director|
|Jim Costello||Office Clerk|
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted) at 3:30-5:00 PM at the AASD Office, 3505 Camino del Rio South, Suite 264, San Diego 92108.
Meeting dates for the 2019-20 school year are as follows. Meeting dates are subject to change.
August 6, 2019
September 3, 2019
October 1, 2019
November 5, 2019
December 3, 2019
January 7, 2020
February 4, 2020
March 3, 2020
April 7, 2020
May 5, 2020
June 2, 2020