As described in the AASD Bylaws, the Member Relations Committee is responsible for fostering positive relations within the bargaining unit and shall:
- Identify members with skills who may be willing to assist with special projects as needed.
- Work with AASD staff in planning of special events and member benefits.
- Promote and organize participation in activities designed to improve member relations.
- Coordinate AASD Distinguished Leader Program
- Plan Retiree Recognition Celebration
- Coordinate Fundraising for Homework Bag Program
Certificated – Irene Hightower, Principal Cabrillo Elementary
Classified – Maria Moore-Flagg, Retired
|Bill Cheney||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Josephine Condra||Affiliate Member|
|Nadine DeBrodie||Food Services Area Supervisor|
|Akoni Derige||Principal, Chesterton Elementary|
|Clorinda Espinoza||Affiliate member|
|Troy Hickey||BSS III, PBMS|
|Susan Jarrold||Operations Auditor, Finance Division|
|Cyndia Marlin||Affiliate Member|
|Mike Marquez||Affiliate Member|
|Jon Robell||Vice Principal, Standley|
|Donis Coronel||Executive Director|
|Jim Costello||Office Clerk|
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted) at 3:30-5:00 PM at the AASD Office, 3505 Camino del Rio South, Suite 264, San Diego 92108.
Meeting dates for the 2018-19 school year are as follows. Meeting dates are subject to change.
August 14, 2018 – Stuff homework bags
August 24,27, September13 2018 – Distribute bags
September 4, 2018
October 2, 2018
October 24, 2018 – Membership Mtg.
November 6, 2018
December 4, 2018 –
December 7, 2018- Holiday Party
January 8, 2019 – (2nd Tuesday)
February 5, 2019
March 5, 2019
April 2, 2019
May 7, 2019
May 9, 2019 – Membership Mtg.
June 4, 2019
June 14- 2019 – Summerfest