DAILY UPDATE #202 -- 2/03/2021
- NEW ITEMS
- DISTRICT COMMUNICATIONS
The following communication was sent to principals on February 2:
- UCSD TESTING AT SCHOOL SITES
- We have scheduled all comprehensive school sites for testing through June 11, 2021.
- Here is a link to our district COVID testing website that includes the testing calendar.
- To look up when your school is scheduled, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- For easy searching in the calendar, use “ctrl” + F to use the search function.
- We are scheduling regular information meetings with health office staff to facilitate the process of sign up and registration.
- If you have any questions, please contact your site nurse, your cluster nurse coordinator, or email email@example.com.
- SUMMATIVE ELPAC RESOURCES AND SUPPORTS - Update
- See the links below in preparation for the Summative ELPAC testing window February 1 - May 31, 2021. We have updated the “Summative ELPAC Informational Page” from the Compliance Notebook.
- Check out the new links. Resources Added:
- RFEP MONITORING
- OLA will be emailing site administrators and ELCs regarding outstanding RFEP Monitoring.
- FEBRUARY TECH TIPS-PROVIDING DIGITAL FEEDBACK
- OTHER NEWS
SDUSD pushes for Coronavirus vaccines for teachers (Fox SD, February 2)
- AASD/DISTRICT "HOTLINE" INFORMATION
The hotline established with the District is available to AASD unit members and other management who are charged with enforcing the health and safety policies and procedures. Call the hotline when you need immediate assistance when conflicts arise, clarification is needed, or decisions must be made regarding health and safety matters.
This hotline is for ALL AASD represented members, both classified and certificated. The hotline phone number is (619) 981-0760. The hotline is available on all District workdays, Monday through Friday, from 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. In the rare event that a message must be left, all calls will be returned promptly, within the same day.
- SPECIAL GRATITUDE
If an AASD member has a department or individual that deserves special recognition during this time of crisis, please use the link below for reporting issues/questions/concerns/gratitude to show your gratitude for the department or individual. AASD will publish that special thanks in our next Daily Update.
- AASD OFFICE CLOSURE
AASD will be sending out a Daily Update, Monday-Friday, throughout the return to instruction/school reopening period. The Weekly Update will continue as usual on Thursdays with the typical news and information for AASD members. The AASD Office continues to remain closed. AASD staff are working remotely and can be reached via the contact information at the end of this Update.
AASD has created a Google Form for AASD Members to report issues, questions or concerns regarding work-related issues, COVID-19, return to instruction and school reopening. AASD will provide answers to issues, questions or concerns submitted as answers become available. You may also share your gratitude for another AASD member, district personnel, etc., via the same link.
The link to share issues/questions/concerns/gratitude is:
Please do not share this link outside of AASD membership (classified and certificated management/supervisors). The link will be active until this crisis is over.
NOTE: All previous AASD Daily Updates and Weekly Updates are located on the AASD Website www.aasdcs.org if you need to refer back to them for information.
- DISTRICT WEBSITE
For your convenience, the District has created a list of Frequently Asked Questions. To access that list, click the link https://sites.google.com/sandi.net/covid19/staff-info
- AASD CONTACT INFORMATION
Executive Director, Donis Coronel -- firstname.lastname@example.org 619-813-8792
Office Manager, Linda Crout-Hamel -- email@example.com 619-861-2701
Office Clerk, Jim Costello -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep informed via the District’s website www.sandi.net, Daily Updates from AASD and via the AASD Website www.aasdcs.org.