As described in the AASD Bylaws, the Member Relations Committee is responsible for fostering positive relations within the bargaining unit and shall:
- Identify members with skills who may be willing to assist with special projects as needed.
- Work with AASD staff in planning of special events and member benefits.
- Promote and organize participation in activities designed to improve member relations.
- Coordinate AASD Distinguished Leader Program
- Plan Retiree Recognition Celebration
- Coordinate Fundraising for Homework Bag Program
Certificated – Susan Kent, Vice Principal, Wangenheim Middle School
Classified – Maria Moore-Flagg, Retired
|Bill Cheney||Food Services Area Supervisor, Morse Cluster|
|Barb Waller||Principal, Hearst Elementary School|
|Clorinda Haynes||Affiliate Member|
|Troy Hickey||BSS III, PB Middle School|
|Lindsay Burningham||Principal, Sandburg Elementary School|
|Melissa Roy-Wood||Principal, Bay Park Elementary School|
|Vincent Anthony||Principal, Porter Elementary School|
|Mia Martinez||Instructional Coordinator, SPED|
|Donis Coronel||Executive Director|
|Patti Burch||Office Clerk/Membership Coordinator|
|Linda Crout Hamel||Office Manager|
Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted) at 3:30-5:00 PM at the AASD Office, 3505 Camino del Rio South, Suite 264, San Diego 92108.
Meeting dates for the 2023-2024 school year are subject to change.